Sunday, September 7, 2014

illustrating with love

I haven't been drawing much lately. If i ever do, they're really for clients or for people who matter very much to me.

Last fall, I did my best-b*tch's card before he left Singapore for good. I was utterly devastated and finished this piece within 12 hours before filling it up fully (to the brim) with thoughts/bitchings/last words before I see him again in France/loves and passing it to him before his flight.



Needless to say, he has this up on his wall. (:

This following number is something I did for my significant other for our anniversary. I chose a short quote from "The Wedding Date".

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."



I really like this quote but thought I could have done better with the typography. oh wells! as long as he likes it, I'm good (:


1 blurbs!:

Unknown said...

That's so great!!!! Thanks a lot for the international celebrity Diva!
And wonderful work overall
Xxxoo

Nicole and Sylvain